Tri-Cities Antique Show . . . with a twist of vintage!
Friday, March 9, 2012 . . . 4 to 8 pm
Saturday, March 10, 2012 . . . 9 am to 6 pm
6600 Burden Blvd
Pasco (Tri-Cities), WA
With a nod to 2012, the Tri-Cities Antique Show . . . with a twist of vintage! kicks off the antique show and vintage market season in Washington Friday, March 9, 2012.
While the Tri-Cities Antiqe Show has historically been a "traditional antique show," this year it extends the welcome mat to those who are drawn to vintage, antique, repurposed treasures, unique home decor, painted (or not) furniture and industrial elements.
Presented by Steiger Productions, the 2012 Tri-Cities Antique Show features 90-plus dealers from Portland, Kennewick, Richland, Yakima, Spokane, Pendelton . . . who bring an area of expertise to the show and its customers.
At the show you will find:
- Extraordinary antique and vintage pottery, including Weller, Roseville, Van Briggle et al.
- Stunning one-of-a-kind and beautifully restored and refinished pieces of antique furniture in American Oak, Mahogany, Walnut, Cherry . . .
- Vintage and antique costume and estate jewelry.
- Antique and vintage linens, including handmade quilts from the 1930s, cheery tablecloths from the 1950s, tatting (handmade lace) from the Victorian Era . . .
- Ephemera . . . vintage and antique paper goods including postcards, books, magazines, stock certificates . . .
- Cowboy and Indian collectibles . . . Coastal and Plateau made baskets, chaps, prison-made bits, spurs, saddles . . .
- Home decor best described as "vintage" that provide a pop of color, a specific function, an element of whimsy or the perfect compliment to a vintage inspired home.
This year's Tri-Cities Antique Show offers a limited number of early-buy badges that are available for sale at the Roxy Theater Antiques and Gifts. To secure your early-buy button to shop the show before it officially opens, stop by the Roxy Theater Antiques at 101 West Kennewick Avenue in Historic Downtown Kennewick (Tri-Cities) or call 509-585-2301 and order yours by phone.
Follow the details about the Tri-Cities Antique Show . . . with a twist of vintage! on the Roxy Theater Antiques facebook page . . . where you will find snapshots about our vendors, pictures of what they are bringing . . . and what they can teach us about vintage and antique elements.
For additional information about the Tri-Cities Antique Show . . . with a twist of vintage! please call Ann or Tracy of Steiger Productions at 509-585-2301 or stop by the Roxy Theater Antiques and Gifts in Kennewick (Tri-Cities), WA or visit our Antique Show page now!
Vendors, you will find show details and information here!